You Can Make a Difference ….
An Adoptive Family is …An Adopter, Advocate, Supporter, Role Model, Lover, Nurturer, Caring
Center of Self-Esteem.Org
Provides tools for living for children, needing assistance with Self-Esteem, Anger management, Self-worth, release feelings of apathy, alienation, frustration, and rage. Through the Adopt a Family Scholarship Program, we reverse and heal 100 years of slavery of the African American Family in the United States; we create a new path for the male African American child to go to college instead of prison.
Ways You Can Help:
- Establish a positive relationship with a mentee
- Maintain regular interaction and consistent support
- Establish mutual trust and respect
- Help the mentee develop life skills
- Provide supportive services for the adopted family: Pay for: Basketball, summer camp, tennis, swimming lessons, gymnastics, baseball, establish college fund, Savings account, life insurance policy.
Most of all, you can serve as a role model. A living breathing partner can do more to invalidate negative stereotypes and raise more hope than any case study.
Our Place Center of Self-Esteem Adopt A Family Program is seeking individuals who can work in partnership with an African American single female parent family; to ensure the male child goes to college, instead of to prison.
Remember our cause is one and we must help each other if we would succeed. Frederick Douglas
We would love to have you as part of our Adopt A Family Team.
If you would like to have more information about the program and other volunteer opportunities at Our Place Center of Self-Esteem, please complete this portion and Email to: email@example.com
I AM INTERESTED IN:
- Mentoring/Big Brother-Sister/Tutor
- Supportive Services: Fund Sporting Activities
- Chairing a Fundraising Event
- Provide College Funding/Insurance
- Adopt African American Male Child of Single Female Family Go To College :
Build Self-Esteem, Self-Sufficiency, and End the Path to Prison System.
◊ Make A Donation: https://squareup.com/store/DrIdaGreene
CENTER OF SELF-ESTEEM.Org Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization
Dr. Ida Greene, 2910 Baily Ave
San Diego, CA 92102
www.centerofselfesteem.org a non-profit 501©(3)organization